Sunday, March 17, 2013

Zebra Print found in the wild..


Image via Flickr
If you love zebra print as much as we do then you know that you can zebra print everything - or anything. Some methods we have seen in the wild are below...

Nails by Ms. Lizard: Zebra print nails

Once the white was dry, I stamped the zebra print with Konad M57 and removed the tape. I suppose I could have painted the stripes in freehand but I have no patience for that! I added a glitter stripe from a Kiss nail art striper to ...
Zebra Print Cookies · Edible Crafts | CraftGossip.com
zebra print cookies I made these zebra print cookies for my niece's 13th birthday party sleepover. Yikes, do you remember 13? I turned 13 in 1985, year of the Delorean, the Brat Pack, leg warmers… middle school. I need to ...
The North Face Purple Label - "Zebra Print" Collection ... - Freshness
An update to its popular Zebra Stripes design, The North Face Purple Label just introduced the “Zebra Print” Collection as part of its Spring/Summer 2013 line-up. The mini collection features the Mountain Wind Parka in both ...
Here is a cool video for your enjoyment:

No comments:

Post a Comment